Maesil Plus Maesil One
DaapMaeyul only uses plums that are organically cultivated and harvested between early and late June at its own plum tree orchard, located in the Maehwa Village near to Seomjin River and Baegunsan Mountain. Made by using a traditional preservation method handed down for generations and a two-year natural ripening process, the plum undiluted solution “Maesil Plus Maesil One” features maesil’s unique sour taste and rich flavor, and it is totally free from coloring and preservative.
Cheong Maesil Pogi Kimchi
By adding maesil fruits into kimchi, the special pogi kimchi features much fresher taste for a long time due to maesil’s various nutritional contents. In particular, rich content of calcium inside maesil serves to keep kimchi crisp without going sour for a long time. The maesil kimchi is manufactured with 100% locally produced agricultural and marine ingredients, including cabbage, red pepper powder, salted shrimp, garlic and fermented anchovy sauce. You can enjoy the genuine Korean taste just like what housewives make at home for their family.
- Brand (Model): Daap Maeyul
- Place of origin : Made in Korea
- Daap Maeyul Farming Association is a maesil (Korean green plum) company that manufactures and exports maesil undiluted solution, condensed liquid, maesil pickles and so forth. The union is made up of six maesil farms in Maehwa Village, South Jeolla Province in Korea. The farm association only uses green plums that are organically cultivated and harvested between early and late June at its union members’ own plum tree farms. The annual yield of green plums reaches about 70 tones. Since it launched its brand “Maesil Plus” in 2002, Daap’s green plum extract and condensed liquid products have constantly expanded its market base both in domestic and foreign market.
The company also received numerous prizes, including a gold prize for its Cheong Maesil pogi kimchi in the Kimch Expo in 2007. It was also designated as a Korean Traditional Food company from Korea Food Research Institute in 2007 and 2012, respectively.
Technology / Certificate & Patent
- The Daap Maeyul Farming Association established its manufacturing factory to maximize the production, and for strict quality control. As a result, the product quality had been acknowledged by several certifications such as the ISO 9001. Also, through continuous innovation in terms of increase in quality and in productivity, the products of Daap Maeyul Farming Association had been selected as the main product in several exhibitions and is exported to many countries worldwide.
- With quality management system certifications such as ISO 9001 Daap is currently active in exporting to overseas markets, including the USA and Canada. The company will continue to make its all-out effort in satisfying customers’ expectations by developing and delivering the best products.
Korean-Products.com | Blog Magazine of Korean products, brands and Goods