Aerial Working Platform
“CT-180S” aerial working platform from Dasan Heavy Industries Co. brings about increased productivity by adopting integrated control system featuring maximum safety and convenient control. It is suitable for various works like building maintenance and installation of signboards. With a small swing angle of 250 degrees, it allows users to easily perform aerial works at urban areas and narrow alleyways. Utilizing locally-made long-wheelbase truck’s cabin chassis, the model offers a maximum working height of 18m. Its X-shaped main outrigger guarantees maximum stability with a horizontal/vertical automatic extension of 3.8m. By employing pentagonal boom and side pad-controlling device which were developed by in-house technology, the model minimizes the distortion of the boom caused by bucket rotation.
The company’s “DFM-280L” aerial working platform is mounted on a domestically-made 3.5ton truck’s long-wheelbase cabin chassis. So, the model shows great operation capacity with a maximum working height of 27.5m and a maximum working radius of 18m/300kg.f. Employing double worm reduction system, it ensures stable swing and stop motion.
- Brand : DASAN Aerial Working Platform
- Place of orgin : Made in Korea
- Dasan Heavy Industries Co. has focused its energy on producing small- and medium-sized cranes as well as various aerial working platforms, since its inauguration in 1998. Due to its constant development of new technologies, the company has been designated as “INNO-BIZ” company by the Korean government.
Technology / Certificate & Patent
- Aiming at becoming global tycoon in the field of special cranes and aerial working platforms, Dasan Heavy Industries Co. has put top priority on technological innovation. The company was designated in 2003 as a regular suppliers to Korean government by the Public Procurement Service.
- Dasan Heavy Industries Co. has already obtained ISO 9001 and 14001 certifications and won foreign standards for its products such as GOST-R. It possesses several patented technologies concerning horizontal maintaining systems and oil pressure devices.
Korean-Products.com | Blog Magazine of Korean products, brands and Goods