Atopic Dermatitis Skin-Care Product

NeoPharm-atopalm

The cosmetics market is one of the fast growing industries in South Korea. Notably, the popularity of cosmeceuticals is picking up, with many of the local and international cosmeceuticals companies introducing their own specialized products to attract Korean consumers, many of whom are obsessed with improving their physical appearance.

Among those home-grown cosmeceuticals brands, NeoPharm has shown marked growth since it was founded in 2000 as a spin-off venture company from Aekyung Group in Korea. The company has retained the top position in the atopic dermatitis market since its founding. NeoPharm is the technology-driven innovative company that is dedicated to improving quality of life and rendering services to humankind as a leader of skin science.

NeoPharm’s products include ATOPALM, for daily care, intensive care and special care; ZEROID, including soothing creams, soothing lotions and foaming cleansers, and Dr. MLE, including anti-aging cosmeceuticals.
Particularly, its signature atopic dermatitis skincare product “Atopalm” is a line of products formulated specifically for dry, sensitive and sun damaged skin. The unique, paraben free, patented MLE (Multi-Lamellar Emulsion) formulas, containing plant derived ingredients, mimic the structure of the natural skin lipids and provide the ultimate in revitalizing the skin’s moisture through the skin’s protective moisture barrier system.

This enables it to successfully moisturize, soothe and calm skin that is experiencing agitation from allergies, rosacea and other conditions related to dry and sensitive skin. These symptoms can be the result of the skin layers being deficient in ceramide and fatty acids. The rich, emollient, yet non-greasy technology advanced formulas, have the ability to soothe and calm while leaving the skin feeling soft, supple and looking noticeably firmer and brighter.

NeoPharm has obtained certifications such as cGMP, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, along with local and international patents from Korea, the USA, China, Japan and Taiwan. The company plans to boost market share of Atopalm at home and abroad, particularly in the U.S. market this year.

● NeoPharm Co., Ltd.
928 Tamnip-dong, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon, Korea
Tel: (82-70)7547-4773
Fax: (82-42)864-0039
Website: neopharm.co.kr

World-Class Korean Products -  Korean Prime Brands in Korean-Products.com

If you want more information about ‘X-rAY Gird & DR Solutions’, please contact us.
Korean-Products.com | Blog Magazine of Korean Products, brands, and goods

16 comments for “Atopic Dermatitis Skin-Care Product

1. Darell Bellanca
    January 24, 2012 at 2:16 AM

Hi my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include approximately all important infos. I would like to see more posts like this .

2. February 8, 2012 at 7:20 PM

Thanks a lot!

3. February 7, 2014 at 9:27 AM

I could possibly research this all day!! I hope you own an RSS feed I am able to check out.
    We’ve recently been exploring everywhere on the site with
    regards to content with regard to wordpress themes torrent.

• February 10, 2014 at 10:36 AM

Thanks for the comment. You can find RSS in the right side of the main page.
      Have a great day.

4. March 21, 2014 at 12:43 PM

Helpful expert articles and style of article writing.
    I believe I’ll check back on this site later to see exactly what else you’ve available!
    😉 I am really going to find if I truly could possibly stumble on all things relevant to home tech support!!

• March 22, 2014 at 9:25 AM

Hello there! Thank you for the nice comment. Have a great day.

5. March 31, 2014 at 3:43 PM

Have you got some other posts in relation to this one? I’d
    would like to explore more about this specific
    article!!!! I really love all your blog posts, nonetheless I would like a great deal more
    help and advice concerning airline travel with infant. Thanks a bunch!!!

• April 1, 2014 at 10:11 AM

Greetings! Thank you for your comment and interest. Have a great day.

6. April 8, 2014 at 2:53 PM

Man…sweet blog you have right here. A great deal of high-quality stories in addition to similar information!!!
    Do you have actually any type of material regarding travel destinations in november?

• April 9, 2014 at 9:37 AM

Hello there! thank you for your comment and interest. I think it’s better to find the posts in ‘visit korea’ menu.
      Have a great day.

7. May 18, 2014 at 1:29 PM

Remarkable content and style of writing. I’m sure I’ll check back on this website at a later date and find out
    precisely what else you could have available 🙂 !!! I am likely to discover if
    I truly can find out nearly anything relevant to juicing cleanse cost!!

• May 19, 2014 at 5:51 PM

Greetings! Thank you for your comment and interest. Have a great day.

8. August 5, 2014 at 10:26 AM

Provide something a bit more specialized??? For example, product reviews or possibly stories involving photographer
    courses. Could I sign up to your articles?!

• August 6, 2014 at 9:52 AM

Hello there! Thank you for comment and interest. We don’t have specialized courses that you said. we are sorry about that. But we will considered it. When we have specialized courses, we will let you know.
      We hope you visit this blog regularly. Thanks a lot again. Have a great day.

9. September 24, 2014 at 10:12 PM

Are there any publications based on this one??!
    I’d want to investigate more information on this particular theme!!!!
    I really like all your content, nevertheless I want
    extra help and advice regarding simple cooking recipes.

Thanks a lot!!!

• September 25, 2014 at 9:28 AM

Greetings! Thank you for your comment and interest. Have a great day.