Ceramic Lighting

Ceramic Lighting

NJ Lighting is a Korean company that has specialized in handmade ceramic lighting products of superb quality.

The brand was launched in 2007 by the Korean artists Namwoong Cho and Minjung Lee.With a passion for ceramic arts and classic interior design these young founders created a wide range of delicate porcelain products that are intended to enrich every environment with a warm and cozy atmosphere.

NJ Lighting tries to see much more in a lamp than merely a container for light. As an “ambassador of atmosphere,” lighting serves a meaningful and important purpose and therefore deserves an appropriate form of expression to enhance not only the appearance of rooms and walls, but also the feelings and moods of our lives.

Setting itself apart from the mass-produced products of factories and profit-oriented manufacturers, NJ Lighting focuses on the classic and humane side of production.

Every single lamp is handmade by specially schooled ceramic design artists, who share the same dedication and sense of responsibility as chief designers Namwoong Cho and Minjung Lee.

All the materials that are used to create and complete the lamps that represent NJ Lighting are 100% natural. The designs are inspired by traditional patterns and elements of nature that never fail to please the senses.

During production the lamps never leave the hands of our artists until they find their ways to NJ’s valued customers.

NJ Lighting
Rm. 402 & 403, Kimpo-Gold Valley, 2979, Hakun-ri, yangcheon-myeon, Gimpo, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
Tel: (82-31)999-7088
Fax: (82-31)696-6191
Website: njnj.co.kr

If you want more information about ‘Ceramic Lighting’, please contact us.
Korean-Products.com | Blog Magazine of Korean Products, brands, and goods

9 comments for “Ceramic Lighting

1. Thanh Lifts
    April 17, 2012 at 11:39 AM

You have brought up a very great details , thankyou for the post.

2. seo
    April 24, 2012 at 6:30 PM

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently fast.

3. May 21, 2014 at 3:55 PM

magnificent publish, very informative. I ponder why the opposite specialists
    of this sector don’t notice this. You should proceed your writing.
    I’m sure, you have a great readers’ base already!

• May 22, 2014 at 1:35 PM

Greetings! Thank you for your comment and interest. Have a great day.

4. May 23, 2014 at 4:56 AM

Hi there I am so glad I found your webpage, I really found
    you by mistake, while I was researching on Aol for something else,
    Anyways I am here now and would just like to say many
    thanks for a marvelous post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love
    the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS
    feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a
    lot more, Please do keep up the superb b.

• May 26, 2014 at 11:51 AM

Greetings! Thank you for your comment and interest. Have a great day.

5. July 24, 2014 at 11:04 AM

I tend not to leave many responses, however after browsing a few
    of the responses here Ceramic Lighting – Korean-Products.com.
    I do have a few questions for you if you do not mind.
    Could it be just me or does it appear like a few of the remarks come across like they
    are coming from brain dead folks? 😛 And, if you are posting
    on other social sites, I would like to follow everything new you have to post.
    Could you make a list of all of all your public pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter
    feed?

• July 25, 2014 at 8:55 AM

Hello there! Thank you for the comment.
      There are other two blogs, “Korean-electronics.com” and “Korean-machinery.com” uploading the posts in the other fields. How about this?
      And now we do not social service. When we do the service, we will let you know. But you can find RSS in the right side of the main page instead of social site. Have a great day.