[INQ. NO. 1607C17] Pharmbio Korea, established in 1999, is an emerging, innovative company specializing in registration, exporting/importing, manufacturing, and marketing of innovative pharmaceutical products in Korea. Pharmbio Korea developed the first treatment of urinary stones in Korea, “UROCITRA” and has provided a range of innovative products in urology, gastroenterology, general surgery, and ob-gyn, among others. Pharmbio Korea has licensed and marketed products in a close collaboration with pharmaceutical companies in many markets such as the EU, Japan, and Canada, exporting its patent products to Southeast Asian countries, including Myanmar, the Philippines, Vietnam, and Pakistan to fulfill worldwide medical needs.
Urocitra-K SR tablet (Potassium citrate 1,080mg)
Indication: Renal Tubular acidosis, Hypocitruria, Uric acid lithiasis
– Outstanding effect on remission of urinary stone and best combination with ESWL
– Best compliance with orange flavor
Picolight Powder (Sodium picosulfate 10mg, Magnesium citrate 3.5g)
Indication: Preparation for colonoscopy
– Small volume to administrate and excellent effects for washing out bowels
– Safe and effective product for the elderly and infants.
Endonase-F (Pronase B 40mg, Sodium bicarbonate 1,000mg)
Indication: Pre-endoscopic preparation to remove gastric mucus
– Save time for examination and make simple and easy to clean equipment and hose after examination
– Easy to observe parts of throat, stomach, and duodenum and to find early stomach cancer or other micro lesions by improving endoscopic images by hydrolysis of mucus
Korean-Products.com | Blog Magazine of Korean products, brands and Goods