High Flow Therapy HFT500 is an instrument to generate continuous positive pressure during spontaneous respiration, intended to provide the patient with a high flow of gas that contains a constant amount of oxygen in a non-invasive method, thereby assisting in or regulating the patient’s respiration. Equipped with various alarm and safety functions, the Continuous Positive Airflow Pressure (CPAP) unit regulates the patient’s respiration safely, but for correct diagnosis it should be used together with clinical information.
– User-friendly touch screen menu.
– Easy confi guration through an encoder and touch screen interface.
– Real-time display of the patient’s and device status.
– Simple and convenient device operation.
– A twofold alarm function (speaker and buzzer).
– Class II (MDD Annex IX, Rule 2, 10, 11)
Korean-Products.com | Blog Magazine of Korean products, brands and Goods